Workshop — New Jersey Storytelling Network
offer some approaches to running Digital Storytelling workshops with older people. Digital Storytelling Workshops – A Guide for Facilitators 9 Active Older People Older People with impairments such as dementia Purpose • To enable participants to use ICT technology including the Internet. • To introduce new digital creative skills, such as wor d processing, image manipulation, editing and... The workshop isn’t solely aimed at UX designers but will benefit designers, strategists, marketers, product owners, business leaders, founders and anyone who’s involved in creating digital experiences. If you have a love for storytelling, books and films then it’ll be of particular interest.
Storytelling Groups Tim Sheppard
Ron and Anne-Marie facilitated a two day workshop for the 80 members of the new Faculty – day one being a history trip and day 2, strategic planning. Participants were asked to record significant events impacting the discipline... The workshop is free, made possible by the Friends of Howell Living History Farm. It will run promptly from 9:30 a.m.-11:30 a.m. in the Visitor’s Center of Howell Farm. Please arrive 15 minutes early to procure a seat and bring a notebook and writing utensil. The workshop is handicapped accessible. Food and drinks will be available for purchase at the festival.
Running your own storytelling workshop. – TAB Edit
This workshop is run by author Melissa Gijsbers. She has been running workshops for Young Writers since 2015. You can read more about her on her website at She has been running workshops for Young Writers since 2015. how to make chocolate covered coffee beans at home Karin van Maanen will be running a storytelling workshop on Saturday 19th January from 2-5pm. This is interactive storytelling for adults. Expect to journey to a different world in the atmospheric ballroom of Charlton Park through embodied storytelling ritual, to be entertained and moved by what you hear, and encouraged to share and develop
Storytelling Workshops Digital Storytellers
Data + Code for "Tricks for cleaning your data in R" at the Storytelling with Data workshop at Boston University on Tuesday, June 6th 2017. Equivalent materials for "Advancing with data visualization in R using ggplot2" available here . how to run a mile in under 10 minutes This workshop is run by author Melissa Gijsbers. She has been running workshops for Young Writers since 2015. You can read more about her on her website at She has been running workshops for Young Writers since 2015.
How long can it take?
Business Storytelling Training Workshops and Strategy
- The Storytelling Workshop In a Box Story Dynamics
- Stories for Impact Digital Storytellers
- Storytelling for Leaders Anecdote
- Using Storytelling in Organizational Change InfoQ
How To Run A Storytelling Workshop
Corporate Storytelling Workshop The Articulus Corporate Storytelling Workshop will help you create a compelling message that is clear to your audience and helps them to take action on your ideas. You will learn the Articulus Storyboarding Process™ that you can repeatedly use to be an outstanding, persuasive communicator.
- 1 How to Use Storytelling for Positive Cultural Change A Breakfast Seminar by Ron Passfield and Maria O’LearyRon Passfield and Maria O’Leary www.meritsolutions.com.au
- PUTTING STORIES TO WORK. The award-winning business book by Shawn Callahan—Founder of Anecdote—about Mastering Business Storytelling. Learn the business storytelling secrets Shawn shares with leaders around the world and now applied in Global 1000 companies.
- Description About This Product Why Content Sparks How to Use the Power of Storytelling in Marketing . With How to Use the Power of Storytelling in Marketing, you’ll get everything you need to create a webinar, workshop, lead magnet, or paid product on how to use stories to engage target customers and get more sales.
- Tenx9 is a storytelling event where 9 people have up to 10 minutes each to tell a true story from their lives. Join our free ***** workshop run by tenx9 Dorset and learn how to craft your story.